Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yard Sale :)

Yesterday was the First Annual Community Garage Sale in Elk Ridge. So my parents and I put together a decent size yard sale :) We had a huge turnout and I was able to get rid of a LOT of stuff.
Rileigh had a lemonade stand.
She almost sold out!

I only have a few deals today :( I would have had more earlier this week, but since Blogger was down, we all missed out!

I am in love with these shirts from JB Vintage:

Right now through Zulily you can get up to 70% of JB Vintage Originals! They remind me of Old Navy but they wear much better! Click HERE! When you sign up for Zulily they send you an e-mail every few days with some great offers, it's completely free to sign up and no obligation! You never know when they might send an amazing deal!

The same can be said for ExtraBux!

They have daily discounts from all over the web and you earn cash back too!

Todays deal includes a ViewSonic digital frame with interchangeable frames for 68% off! Click HERE!


Do you love Land's End? Save 25% off your order and free shipping with this code: EVERYTHING pin 1555






No comments:

Post a Comment