Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Loving Tuesday's!

Can I just say, I LOVE MY JOB! Where else can you work and get to go to awesome broadway performances and concerts as a perk? Today I got Taylor Swift tickets and I am planning on taking my daughter to see her for her 8th birthday. I thought I would share with all of you the link to the presale for Taylor Swift at Energy Solutions Arena. 
Click HERE for the presale and the password is:
8003272177


This is a great deal through Utah Deal Monster.Family 4 Pack @ Planet Play Only $38! 4 Pizza Buffets, 4 Attractions and 4 $10 Game Cards! ($76 Value)  ..Click HERE to take advantage of this great deal!

Last but not least! Who doesn't love food from Chili's!?
Kids eat free today! Click HERE for the coupon!


I'll be back later with more great deals! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment