Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Prins Family Chicken Adventure 2012

I have been after my husband for years to find a hobby. 

I had a few things in mind.... Maybe model aircraft, fishing, hunting or even paint balling.

Did he pick one of those? Nope. He came home one day in February and said, "What do you think about getting free eggs?"...the coupon clipper in me was so very egg-cited! (tee-hee) Until I realized he meant he wanted to raise chickens as a hobby!

So on March 4th we went to our local farm store and bought these cuties....


This one is Ms. Grumpy....


They were this cute for about 2 days. Then they started turning into chickens! So we bought a coop!


Griffin, our youngest LOVES these chickens. He calls them "FLUFFIES!"


Today we went outside and we had a very serious situation!
We had a depressed chicken... ready to JUMP!






No comments:

Post a Comment